Illustration by: Elizabeth Moch

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I'm in Santa Barbara hanging with the family. We just had an amazing home cooked dinner and now we're watching the Laker game and going through old family photos. I love this.
Happy Father's Day Dad!

That's my dad, my step-mom and step-sister and me (in the red tights) in Santa Barbara 1986.

The whole Shimoda clan on top of Half Dome in Yosemite. 1991.


MP3 Astors - Daddy Didn't Tell Me

MP3 Violent Femmes - Gone Daddy Gone

MP3 The Bees - Papa Echo

MP3 Don Covay - Daddy Loves Baby

MP3 Chuck Berry - Dear Dad

MP3 Pops Staples - Father Father

MP3 Beach Boys - Child Is Father Of The Man


* (Pssst! Dad, to download, hold down the "Option" button while clicking the song titles with the mouse.) love you!

No comments: