Illustration by: Elizabeth Moch

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today's Featured Job Post: I NEED A FADE

In light of the mass unemployment rate, I decided I'm going to feature some of the funny posts I come across while job hunting. I found this post on Craigslist today: I Need A Fade.

I need a fade (westside)


Reply to: gigs-991839563@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-13, 3:47PM PST


I need a fade and a line up this friday. I like the razor on the side and a 1 1/2" on top perfer someone living on the westside.





  • Location: westside
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: $8 plus tip if its tight

Compensation: $8 plus tip if its tight!

If I had clippers I would call the guy right now. Putting it up for grabs for any of you that do. He needs it by Friday!! Come to think of it, can anyone do this???


That sh*t is tiiiiiiiiiighhht!


Watch Jun cut a pretty fly hightop fade in just 6 minutes!


MP3 - New Age Steppers Fade Away

Celebrities known to have worn a hi-top fade

Teddy Riley , R&B/Hip-Hop Producer, creator the R&B supergroups Guy (band) and BLACKstreet

MP3 - New Jack Swing

Kid 'N Play , rap act, House Party stars
MP3 - Rollin' With Kid 'N Play


No comments: