Illustration by: Elizabeth Moch

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Can't Wait !

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sacha Baron cohen's follow-up to BORAT is his gay, fashionista persona, BRUNO. Rumor on the street is that it's rated NC-17 for dildo fighting and some dominatrix slapping. I'm sure he's going to get naked again too, but come on now. Those Seth Rogan/Paul Rudd movies have the same kind of humor and don't get an NC-17 rating. I won't know until I see it but I feel like they're giving it the ban because of the gay sexual content. Anyway, it looks hilarious and I look forward to the July 10, 2009 release. I hope he offends a lot of people. Is it even real?? Did he velcro himself to someone's runway collection and ruin it?

THE BRUNO TRAILER


1 comment:

junna said...

that movie looks soooo genius!
let's see it together panda!!
july 10th. it's a date.