Illustration by: Elizabeth Moch

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Roses For Your Ta-Tas

And for your bum! I want it I want it I want it I want it!

Sonia Rykiel Lingerie for H&M!

Sonia Rykiel

Sonia Rykiel

Models from left: Lara Stone, Caroline Trentini, and Anne Vyalitsyna.

Not the most functional lingerie but from what I've seen the line looks beautiful and definitely has the designer's touch. This collaboration marks the first time that H&M has extended its designer collaboration to the world of lingerie and accessories for women. The line will launch December 5, 2009 in 1,500 H&M stores worldwide and the collection will be available in Sonia Rykiel’s major boutiques around the world – another first for H&M.

I'm predicting that we will soon see these pieces styled in fashion editorials what with lingerie-as-outerwear being the hottest spring trend. If you live near one the 1,500 stores and have time to wait in line all day, the eBay pay off could be worth it.

1 comment:

randi bergman said...

i would totally cut my shirt mean girls style for caroline's bra there... bahahah. xxoo

http://thekatiegirls.blogspot.com/