Illustration by: Elizabeth Moch

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Euro Smash

This song is a little obnoxious but it reminds me of a fun part of Paris I miss. This is for my friend that walked around the block at Le Pearl at 10am butt naked in the Maris. Oh, je Mlle Paris. ♥

Make The Girl Dance Baby Baby Baby


mp3 - Make The Girl Dance - Baby Baby Baby

It's kind of good in a Yelle, Tecktonik kind of way...

Yelle - A Cause Des Garcons (Tepr Remix)

Yelle - "A CAUSE DES GARCONS" TEPR Remix from huziii123 on Vimeo.

Super cracked out version. Kind of makes me dizzy.

mp3 - Yelle

A Cause Des Garcons (Tepr Remix)

More fun Euro dance music at this new blog I'm following.
ET MUSIQUE POUR TOUS

Oh and this is me and friends I met in travel, trying out tecktonik dancing in Paris.

Photobucket

I'm bottom right...

No comments: