Illustration by: Elizabeth Moch

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"AND NOW WE ALL DANCE!"

Ryan Heffington never ceases to amaze me with his choreography skills. He is incredibly talented and unique and is also very sweet and down to earth. Anyone can take his dance classes at his studio, The Sweat Spot in Silverlake. I'll admit that it's a bit intimidating and I'm not the best at it, but it's fun and a great workout. Check out Ryan's latest project choreographing a live dance performance for Target. Their timing is excellent, I'm not sure how they did all of that. My friend Sam did the music too. :)


Kaleidoscopic Fashion Spectacular

Kaleidoscopic Fashion Spectacular from Standard Hotels on Vimeo.



This will be fun. It's at the Moca Geffen downtown tomorrow. I'll be there as long as I get my homework done...

Photobucket

No comments: