Illustration by: Elizabeth Moch

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mad Men Tonight!

Been waiting forever! Tonight at 10pm on the AMC Channel.

Photobucket

*CLICK THE PICTURE TO DOWNLOAD

1. Beautiful Mine / Aceyalone and RJD2

2. On The Street Where You Live / Vic Damone

3. Volare / The Mcguire Sisters

4. Lipstick / David Carbonara

5. Bobby Vinton / P.S. I Love You

6. Botch-A-Me / Rosemary Clooney

7. Fly Me To The Moon in Other Words/ Julie London

8. Caravan / Gordon Jenkins

9. Manhattan / Ella Fitzgerald

10. I Can Dream (Can't I) / The Andrews Sisters

11. Shangri-La / Robert Maxwell

12. The Theme From "A Summer Place" / Percy Faith & His Orchestra

13. I'm Thru With Love / Marilyn Monroe

14. Bye Bye Birdie / Ann Margret

15. I'm In Love / The Pentagons

16. Blue In Green / Miles Davis

17. Babylon / David Carbonara

18. Mad Men Suite / David Carbonara

No comments: