Illustration by: Elizabeth Moch

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I <3 The Geek Squad!

(sigh...)


Double Date Dream

I don't know if it's the crisp black and white uniforms, the friendly smiles, their promised dependability, or the official GS badge..., but there's something about the Geek Squad that just makes me blush. Oh yeah, major plus if wearing glasses.

If you go to their website there is a link called Agents Up Close that gives a detailed run down of what it takes to be part of the squad.



THE UNIFORM BREAKDOWN:



SHORT SLEEVED WHITE SHIRT
-KEEPS AGENTS COOL IN CRISIS SITUATIONS AND NO SLEEVES TO GET CAUGHT IN PRINTERS.
(more skin... yessssssss)

THE BLACK BELT
-TO HOLD UP THE AGENT'S PANTS
(have to say this one makes me blush...)



BLACK SHOES
-ALWAYS SHINED & WORN WITH WHITE SOCKS TO SHOW OFF
(short pant legs and white socks, hotttt!!)



JACKET
-FOR COOLER CLIMATES AND BECAUSE IT LOOKS COOL.
(I think they always look cool)


SPECIAL AGENT BADGE
-DENOTES SPECIAL RANK AND STATUS AND ONLY ISSUED TO SPECIAL AGENTS
(special agents are super hot!!)


BREAKAWAY TIE
-CLIP-ON TIE TO PREVENT STRANGULATION BY PRINTERS.
(yesss... I want one!)



GEEK SQUAD RULES AND MOTTOS:


DO NOT OFFER DONUTS: LIKE POLICE OFFICERS, AGENTS STRUGGLE TO STAY FIT AND TRIM
(awww... they are health conscious. offer a Balance Bar instead :)

ALL CAFFEINE IS GOOD CAFFEINE: DID YOU KNOW THEY'RE ON CALL 24/7??
(always available... hot!)


ACCURATAS ET CELERITAS: LATIN FOR ACCURATE AND SWIFT MOTTO READY AT A MOMENT'S NOTICE TO RESCUE THOSE IN NEED.
(smart and caring! sigh, swoon... my heros)

TO WEAR THE UNIFORM:
YOU MUST HAVE NO EGO TO DRESS THIS WAY. TRAVELING IN GROUPS HIGHLY SUGGESTED.
(haha awe... group hug!)




-Oh but what would we say to each other???


"Roses are #FF0000 , Violets are #0000FF , All my base belongs to you" -ahahahah

we could trade HTML tips and quote scenes from Monty Python movies...
(sigh...), I love a man that knows his computer shortcuts.



MUSIC TO NERD OUT TO:


MP3 Revenge Of The Nerds - Lambda Lambda Lambda Rap

MP3 Kip (from napoleon dynamite)- I Love Technology (Remix)

MP3 Y.A.C.H.T. - I Love a Computer

MP3 Datarock - Computer Camp Love

MP3 Revenge Of The Nerds - (Takashi's Song)



1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
email me if you get this... ;)

No comments: