Illustration by: Elizabeth Moch

Monday, August 9, 2010

It Never Gets Old

My sister says whenever she buys me a present there is usually an age warning label attached to it. Like my Comfy Panda Pillow Pet™ , stick-on mustaches, cat books and stickers. Call me immature, but these things never get old for me. Must be my Japanese. (=•.•=) I love this fun cup trend and I want all of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Animal nose mugs from Theo .


Photobucket

Pick Your Nose Party Cups.


This past NYE we used these at our party and they were so much fun! Margaux chose the beaver, Ashley got the shark and I picked the one closest to a cat of course... Animal Pick Your Nose Party Cups .

Photobucket

And then the much blogged about, Peter Bruegger: moustache mugs.
Very Charming.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Asianmommy said...

Haha! Love the animal nose cups. What a fun party idea.