Illustration by: Elizabeth Moch

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sidetracked

I'm loving this one track complilation I just found, Sidetracked Mixed By La Roux . Makes me dance on my new exercise ball chair.

Photobucket

download Sidetracked Mixed By La Roux


Tracklist:
01. Japan – I Second That Emotion
02. Heaven 17 – Come Live With Me
03. Joyce Sims – (You Are My) All And All
04. Hally & Kongo Band – Afrikan Man
05. Fever Ray – When I Grow Up (D. Lissvik Version)
06. Doris Troy – Just One Look
07. Freur – Doot Doot
08. Jam Crew – Exotic Nations
09. Ellis, Beggs & Howard – Big Bubbles, No Troubles
10. Fox The Fox – Precious Little Diamond
11. Tears For Fears – Suffer The Children
12. Blancmange – What’s Your Problem
13. I Blame Coco – Self Machine (Coconut Candy "No Need For Plastic Palm Trees" Elly Jackson Remix)
14. Paul Haig – Big Blue World
15. Kavinsky – Testarossa Autodrive (SebastiAn Remix)
16. La Roux – Under My Thumb
17. Gerry Rafferty – Right Down The Line

No comments: